Minnal Murali Movie Review:
Minnal Murali is a highly awaited 2021 Indian Superhero movie. It will be released on 24 December 2021. Minnal Murali star cast consists of stars like Tovino Thomas, Guru Somasundaram and Aju Varghese in prominent roles. This movie Minnal Murali will be directed by Basil Joseph and produced by Weekend Blockbusters.
This movie belongs to the leagues of “The Man who feels no pain” and “Krrish“.
Minnal Murali has finally got a OTT release on 24 December. It can be watched on the OTT platform Netflix if you own its subscription.
Minnal Murali Age Rating: U/A 13+(Anyone above the age of 13 can watch the movie).
Tovino Thomas As Jaison(Minnal Murali) In The Minnal Murali Movie
Also Read:- Jai Bhim(2021) Movie Review
Check out all things about Minnal Murali below:
|Tovino Thomas||Jaison / Minnal Murali|
|Guru Somasundaram||Selvan / “Vellidi” Venkiti|
|Aju Varghese||P.C. Rameshan[|
|Femina George||Bruce Lee|
|Harisree Ashokan||Fr. Eustace Ittiyapaadam|
Minnal Murali(Mister Murli) Movie Review
Minnal Murali Trailer was released on 28 October.
Best things from the Trailer:
- The plot of the movie looks like an exciting premise and the Superhero costume is dope.
- A different kind of content from Malayalam Cinema(as a part of of their new generation movement) by providing us a Desi Superhero movie with roots from village culture and the best thing is,it will be released in 5 languages.
- The color and cinematography of the movie looks beautiful.
- The good news is that movie is releasing after a long break on 24 December and there is not much of a wait after so many delays happening from 2 years.
- Background music is brilliant and was even the biggest highlight of Teaser.
- It is a pan India movie and the premise will easily connect to every Indian.
The worst thing(s) about the trailer:
- The movie lacks any extraordinary production quality for a Superhero movie but it works fine as an extremely low-budgeted good Desi Superhero Movie.
The plot of Minnal Murali is set in the 90s era of a village in Kerala. It is the origin story of Jaison, an ordinary man-turned-superhero who is struck by a bolt of lightning that confers him with unique powers.
Look of various actors in the movie:
Some stills from the Trailer
We will update the correct plotline on 24 December along with the review.
Release Date & Where to Watch
The movie was initially going to release in 2020 but then the COVID wave hit all the parts of India and we saw the postponement of plans from the movie makers.
Tovino Thomas’s ‘Minnal Murali’ sold to Netflix for a whopping Rs 37 crore as per a few media reports and it was the biggest movie acquiring deal for any Malayalam movie on Netflix.
Now it is finally releasing on 24 December 2021 on Christmas eve. The film will also be dubbed and released in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Hindi languages too along with the original Malayalam version. You can stream the movie on Netflix.Netflix subscription charges are ₹800 for one month (4 users) and the cheapest one is ₹200 per month for a single device.
Review: (Will be updated on 24 December)
Reasons to watch this movie
Reasons to avoid this movie
Whether to watch it or not: